Steps Involved in Manufacturing a Product
These are the basic steps involved in the production of a product. Please keep in mind that each project is different, with many variables and each of these steps may or may not be required.
- Step 1 - You will meet with one of our consultants to identify your requirements.
- Step 2 - We will review your project with the appropriate departments: Manufacturing, Production, Research & Development, Art.
- Step 3 - We will provide you with a preliminary sample of your product for your evaluation.
- Step 4 - Once formula samples have been approved, we will assist you in selecting and sourcing packaging for your product, and provide you with a price quotation.
- Step 5 - Pilot Batch, Initial stability/compatibility tests are performed on your product, if appropriate.
- Step 6 - If appropriate, we will coordinate your artwork and ingredient listings.
- Step 7 - Pricing is confirmed, you place your order and we start production.
Who Are We? | Products | Candles | R & D | Quality Control | Packaging |
FAQs | Manufacturing Timeline | Directions | Lodging | Restaurants | Recreation | Contact Us | Home
Other FAQ Topics
Contract Manufacturing Cosmetics | Contract Manufacturing | Cosmetic Manufacturer
|Copyright © 2010
Arizona Natural Resources, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.